Chris Dornbierer started in East Hanover NJ in 1954. It started with 1 greenhouse, and by 1960 was a 100,000 sq. ft. operation. East Hanover was sold in 1974. Chris moved to New Ringgold he down sized to 34,000 sq ft. and changed the name form Christ Dornbierer Greenhouses to Blue Mountain Farms. In 1987 Chris retired and Bob Miller his son-in-law took over, also 1987 the greenhouse was expanded to 73,000 sq. ft.. In 2005-2009 we expanded our outside production for fall mums just over 6 acres .